Labels

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Watch This Space!



Funny how that can apply to not only this blog, but also my life and my body. Anyway, let's focus on the blog! You see all those apps at the side? There's the workout tool from Runningahead.com, Google Calendar and more, but they're still empty! This is gonna start like a pathetic excuse, but I do have a school life to get in order--it's three weeks to the end of the exams and I'm promising myself I'd tidy up all these. I am still working out and running (I am not using those excuses to cut back on exercises--besides, they allow me to de-stress!), but I have to stay away from this laptop for some time lest I'd get distracted (and I'm very easily distr--hey, Twitter!)

(If you're curious, my current workout schedule looks something like this:)


Anyway, do you see the tagboard at the side too? That is one app you can help breathe life in. Help spark this blog to life--that would encourage me to keep on posting and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment